The Fluke 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ infrared thermometers are everything you'd expect from the experts in measuring temperature in transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents in hard to reach areas for repair and maintenance. Small in size, extremely accurate and yet easy to use . IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop.
- Measure -30°C to 500°C (-22°F to 932°F)
- IP54 rating for water resistance and dust proof allow you to work rain or shine and even in the most dirty or dusty industrial sites.
- Strong enough to withstand a 3m drop. No worry even if you work from a ladder.
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Power: Both the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are powered by a single, standard AA battery
Fluke 62 MAX Infrared Thermometer
- Brand: Fluke
- Product Code: 62MAX
- Availability: In Stock